Founded in 1999, Changing Our World is a philanthropy firm that knows management, and a management firm that knows philanthropy. We have extensive experience in designing, building and managing the implementation of strategic initiatives that enable nonprofits, foundations and corporations achieve their philanthropic goals.
Changing Our World is the only firm in the sector that has four primary service areas – fundraising, corporate social engagement, research and analytics and digital. While each of our service areas provide specific expertise, our true strength is in our ability to combine all four areas to deliver results – organizational, programmatic and financial – for our clients.
Our clients include some of the largest nonprofit organizations around the world and a range of Fortune 200 companies. Headquartered in New York City, we also have regional offices in Boston, Dallas, Pittsburgh, and Washington D.C., as well as various project locations across the country. As a member of Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), the world’s largest and most diversified communications company, Changing Our World has access to the best communications, public relations, and branding expertise available to assist our clients in enhancing the visibility and awareness of their fundraising and philanthropic initiatives. We are the only firm of our kind that is also part of a Fortune 200 company.
Position Overview and Qualifications:
We are seeking to meet individuals that share our vision of changing the world through the power of philanthropy. The primary role of an Associate Director will be to serve as support on a range of client engagements and work with Project Managers to provide strategy advice and guidance to our clients. This position may require domestic travel (valid driver’s license required).
In addition to an interest in fundraising and philanthropy, the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of work or quality internship experience
- Expertise in research and analyzing findings
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong data analysis skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and expertise in turning large quantities of data into synthesized and useful information
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) and an ability to establish rapport with clients and potential clients
- High level of accountability when working independently or as part of a larger project team
- Ability to be flexible and juggle priorities when faced with competing deadlines
- Motivated, self-starter with a solutions-oriented attitude
- Experience working and/or volunteering with nonprofit organizations preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including full competency in Excel and Power Point) to create professional client deliverables
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics) preferred but not required
How to apply:
- Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agencies, phone calls or faxes please.
- It is the policy of Changing Our World to provide equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or veteran status.