EXPERTISE IN ACTION
- April 3 True Partnerships: Best Practices in Nonprofit-Corporate Collaborations
- May 4-6 ICSC Region XI Stewardship Conference
- May 15 Bank of America Webinar "Nonprofits and the Need for Impact Evidence"
- June 17 Chesapeake Planned Giving Council
- Different Faiths, Common Challenge: Maintaining the Affordability of a Faith-Based Education
- The Rise of Online Higher Education: Institutional Advancement Implications and Imperatives
- The Changing Landscape of Business and Society
- The Public Finance Crisis
- The Young and the Relentless: Expectations of the next generation of philanthropy and nonprofit leaders
- Global Philanthropy: The Ties that Bind
Dr. Susan Raymond's fourth book, Recession, Recovery, and Renewal: Long-Term Nonprofit Strategies for Rapid Economic Change, is now available at bookstores and online retailers.Learn more about the book and get your copy today!
2013 Fellowship Report
Women and Wealth Infographic
Creating Breakthrough Fundraising Programs
Mendoza School of Business Mentors