Changing Our World is the trusted philanthropy and fundraising consulting firm to the world’s leading nonprofit organizations, corporations, private foundations, and philanthropists. We provide expertise and individualized solutions, helping nonprofits create strong relationships with donors and enabling grant makers and corporations to invest their resources wisely.
ONE HUNDRED is a consortium of Omnicom Agencies who together can do things most individual agencies and philanthropic organizations can only dream of. Campaigns for every medium. Cutting edge digital experiences for every device. The right message at the right time and place. We are experts at helping even the most fractured organization re-align, re-focus, and re-discover the right way to mold public perception of a cause. Learn more about ONE HUNDRED
News from Changing Our World
- Read the latest versions of our Social Strategist. [Article 1] [Article 2]
- What does the 2016 Presidential Election mean for your nonprofit?
- Donor behaviors have changed. Read more in the NonProfit Times’ article The Nonprofit Business Model Changed citing Dr. Susan Raymond speech from the AICPA NFP Conference.
- Check out Brian Crimmins’ blog “Stars Shine So Constellations Can Tell Stories” from the unofficial public unveiling of ONE HUNDRED
- Read Dr. Raymond’s Advancing Philanthropy article: “Can Poverty Compete for Philanthropy”