Corporate Social Engagement
In an evolving global economy, we know one thing for sure: a growing expectation exists for the private sector to act as a force for public good. In the CSR space, our Corporate Social Engagement expertise includes how a company engages with its employees, consumers, and communities to address vital social needs, business objectives and stakeholder expectations. Our team works with our clients to examine their current social engagement strategies and determine how to better align their activities to meet their goals. We help our corporate clients plan and implement authentic and robust social engagement strategies – around contributions, volunteerism, and cause marketing – that provide positive return on investment to both the community and the business.
Through our integrated continuum of services for corporations, Changing Our World provides counsel and implementation services to ensure that philanthropic initiatives meet our corporate clients business, social and philanthropic objectives.
Our services include:
Stakeholder Outreach / Benchmarking / Social Needs Assessment
PROGRAM DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION
Signature Programs / Management / Infrastructure
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & VOLUNTEERISM
Program Structure / Guidelines / Employee Giving
Cause Alignment / Nonprofit Partners / Activation
NONPROFIT PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Identification / Due Diligence
Evaluation Framework / System Processes
Proposal Review / Grantee Communication
Research / Comparison / Analysis / Positioning
Some of our clients:
- Arizona Public Service (APS)
- ConAgra Foods Foundation
- Harry Winston, Inc.
- Hess Corporation
- MasterCard Worldwide
- OppenheimerFunds (OPI)
- Toshiba America Foundation
Maureen Flynn, Managing Director
315.565.5487 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Enhance your corporate social engagement program using Changing Our World’s new Do-It-Yourself Strategic Planning Toolkit. Learn more!
The Social Strategist is the newsletter produced and published by the Corporate Social Engagement division of Changing Our World. Read the most recent issues of the Social Strategist:
- Going Beyond Double Match on #GivingTuesday to Get All Employees Involved
- Maximizing Reach through #GivingTuesday: Engaging Employees to Give Time Increases Impact in Communities.
Previous issues of the Social Strategist:
- Taking Employee Engagement to the Next Level
- State Street’s Venture Philanthropy Initiative, Boston WINs
- Social Impact in the Technology Industry
- Corporate Giving Data: Trends and Insights from CECP’s Annual Benchmarking Report
- ConAgra Foods Foundation and 4-H: Scaling Impact through a Corporate-Nonprofit Partnership
- ACCOMPANY: A Fashion Enterprise with Social Purpose
- Marina Maher Communications’ Partnership with Nonprofit Organization She’s The First