17. FORGING FORWARD: Maximizing Impact while Navigating Risk
FORGING FORWARD is a virtual conference series focused on idea-sharing, innovative solutions, and creating a path forward.
Listen in as Brian Crimmins, Global Managing Partner, ONE HUNDRED and CEO, Changing Our World leads a panel of guests in a discussion on creating a balancing act between maximizing impact while navigating risks.
Brian’s guests include:
- Carl David, Jr., Chief Development Officer, Girl Effect;
- Sarah Weinstein, Partner, Weinstein Carnegie Philanthropic Group;
- Matt Unterman, Principal Not-for-profit and Education Advisory Practices Grant Thornton, LLP; and,
- Dennis Morrone, National Leader, Audit Services, Not-For-Profit and Higher Education Practices, Grant Thornton, LLP.
You can sign up for our weekly live FORGING FORWARD virtual conference by CLICKING HERE.
Each week, Jim Friend, Managing Director, at Changing Our World will introduce the previous week’s session here on our podcast. Our show is produced on Wednesdays.
If you would like more information, please contact us.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.