Albany, New York
Colleen M. Burdick
Colleen is skilled in all aspects of fundraising, including case development, feasibility studies, capital campaigns, volunteer management, development plans and prospect research. Additionally, Colleen has worked to strengthen nonprofit organizations through strategic planning and capacity building.
Since joining the firm in 2006, Colleen’s work has touched all philanthropic sectors. Key work experiences include:
- Multiple engagements with the Archdiocese of New York, including the $220 million Bicentennial Campaign; a comprehensive planning study for the Catholic Alumni Partnership; and, a three-year engagement with St. Patrick’s Cathedral, coordinating and implementing The Restoration of St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
- Investing in Our Future, Preserving Our Legacy, a campaign for The Athenaeum of Ohio/Mount St. Mary’s Seminary of the West, which exceeded its campaign goal, raising more than $19 million.
- Aiming Higher, an eighteen-month comprehensive campaign for The Summit Country Day School, a nationally recognized independent Catholic school. The campaign successfully surpassed the $18.6 million campaign goal to address capital, endowment and annual needs
- NJIT NEXT, a historic campaign for the New Jersey Institute of Technology, which raised more than $150 million and elevated the university to the next level.
- The implementation of the archdiocesan-wide Beyond Sunday campaign to benefit the local parish and school communities of the Archdiocese of St. Louis. The campaign surpassed its goal of $100 million.
Prior to joining Changing Our World, Colleen worked in Development at A.O. Fox Memorial Hospital in upstate New York. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Economics and a concentration in Marketing from the State University of New York at Oneonta. Colleen currently resides in her hometown of Hoosick Falls, New York with her husband, Todd, and children, Cora and Charlie.